Information regarding the protection and use of personal data
The Code ensures that the processing of personal data will be respectful of human rights and fundamental freedoms and dignity, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right to personal data protection.
Botta & B Srl located in Corso Nizza 1, 12100 Cuneo - Italy, creator and business promoter at www.bottaeb.it, reserves the right to use the personal data, voluntarily provided by customers, in compliance with applicable regulations (Articles 13 et seq. Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
Botta & B Srl guarantees users that their personal data will be reserved for use strictly connected to the provision of its services, the facilitation of site management and the execution of orders.
The information voluntarily provided by users, will in no case be disclosed to third parties.
Entity responsible of personal data
If paying by credit card, the basic information and handling of the transaction (number of credit / debit card, expiration date, security code) will be sent to the entity responsible for processing (in this case Banca Sella and PayPal), or possibly to the company responsible of fraud by encrypted protocol, without third parties, in any way gaining access to data. This information will never be seen or stored by the Seller (Botta & B Srl).
Rights of the Customer
Botta & B Srl informs that clients can exercise their rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, listed below in its essential parts. Customers have the right to ask Botta & B Srl the following information:
• confirmation of the existence or non existence of personal data concerning customer
• clear communication of the data and its source
• the reason and purpose of its existence and use
• the request of the above information can be renewed with an interval of 90 days, except in those cases where there is good cause: cancellation or modification of such data due to violation of law; cancellation of data that is not used for the aims for which they were collected.
However Botta & B Srl can not guarantee its users that the measures taken for the safety of the site and transmission of data and information on the site is able to limit or exclude all risk of unauthorized access or dispersion of data by user devices. For this reason, we suggest that users of the site to make sure their computer is equipped with appropriate software for the protection of network data transmission (such as updated antivirus) and that your internet provider has taken appropriate measures for the security of the transmission network data.
What information we collect
In our e-commerce we may collect the following data:
• name and surname
• contact information including e-mail addresses
• demographic information such as address and phone number
• other relevant information